Prize draw terms and conditions
1. If you complete the Employee Benefits Flexible Benefits Survey 2014 between the dates that you receive the competition email and midnight on 31 January 2014, you will automatically be registered for the prize draw.
2. The promoter of this competition is Employee Benefits, a division of Centaur Communications Ltd (“Employee Benefits”), Wells Point, 79 Wells Street, London W1T 3QN.
3. The promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over provided they are not employees of any of the Centaur Media group of companies. Entries will be limited to one per individual.
4. The closing date for all entries is midnight on 31 January 2014. The prize draw will take place in the week commencing 3 February 2014 and the winner will be notified in writing during the week commencing 10 February 2014.
5. Any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible, incomplete or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions, may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the promoter.
6. Proof of entry cannot be deemed as proof of delivery.
7. The prize consists of one 16G iPad Mini, the style and colour of which will be decided by Employee Benefits (with a recommended retail price of £219) (“the prize”). There will be one winner.
8. The winner must claim the prize giving details of his/her email address within 30 days of receiving notice in accordance with the above. The prize will be delivered to the winner by post. Please allow 30 days for delivery. Failure to claim the prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
9. The prize will be provided by Employee Benefits and it will take reasonable steps to pass the benefit of any manufacturer’s warranties to the winner.
10. The winner will be required to be available for promotional press interviews and photo opportunities that may be required by Employee Benefits who maintain the right to use any promotional materials created as a result from the prize draw for ongoing promotions for Employee Benefits.
11. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
12. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to it.
13. Employee Benefits reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering the prize) if, in its sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
14. Employee Benefits cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize or for the non-performance of the prize or for loss of or damage to the prize due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not exclusively, failure of or loss by the postal service.
15. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
16. Subject to 12 above, you can contact us in relation to the competition at Employee Benefits, Centaur Communications Ltd, Wells Point, 79 Wells Street, London W1T 3QN.