EXCLUSIVE:Over 8,000 employees from 50 organisations at Chiswick Park, London, are taking part in a number of health and wellbeing events this summer.
The business park, which includes employers such as PepsiCo, Swarovski, Paramount Pictures, Foxtons, Starbucks and the Walt Disney Company, is running its summer wellbeing programme between 5 June and 17 September 2015.
The health and wellbeing events, which are part of the business park’s Enjoy Work programme, aim to attract, motivate and retain staff.
- A music festival (5 June) which will feature a silent disco, arts and crafts, amusement rides and live comedy.
- Crazy golf day (12 June) which includes golf cages, crazy golf, a golf simulator and a golfing tricks show.
- Zip wire spectacular (3 July): employees will have the opportunity to try jumping from a five-storey building on a zip wire across the park. This event also includes extreme stunt displays from professionals.
- Tennis and garden party (10 July): a tea party in the Chiswick Park garden, held on artificial grass, with various activities timed to coincide with the Wimbledon finals weekend.
- Beach activities (27-31 July): sand will cover the entire outside area of Chiswick Park for a beach Olympics tournament, sand sculpting and volleyball.
- Outdoor cinema (4 September) showing a selection of films.
The closing event will be revealed towards the end of the wellbeing programme.
Gemma McNeilis, head of brand at Chiswick Park said: “As pioneers of a happiness-led approach to workplace design and management, we pull out all the stops to ensure that our summer events programme sets the benchmark for the industry.
“Each week, the park’s 30m by 30m central plaza is taken over by a large-scale event, providing an opportunity for our 8,000 guests to try new experiences, learn new skills and return to their desks feeling inspired and re-invigorated for the afternoon ahead.”