A summary of the workplace benefits offered by Domestic and General:
- A group personal pension for all employees, with a 3% employer contribution for all staff, and matching or enhanced employer contributions based on seniority.
- Employer-funded independent financial advice for all employees.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance: employer-paid on a seniority level, with the ability for employees to pay for cover for family members.
- Regular medical health checks based on seniority.
- Eyecare voucher scheme.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Life insurance at four times salary for all employees.
- Free flu jab for all employees.
- Occupational health support.
- Discounted local gym membership.
- Car allowance based on seniority or business need.
- Bikes-for-work scheme for all employees.
- Season-ticket travel loans.
- Discounted car parking at head office.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible, part-time and term-time working patterns.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- A baby gift for new arrivals.
- 22 or 25 days of holiday, every employee has 25 days after five years of service.
- After 10 years of service, employees are awarded an extra 10 days of annual leave.
- Sabbaticals are available under certain circumstances.
Voluntary discount scheme
- Access to more than 1,500 national and local offers, cashback or voucher partners.
Motivation and recognition
- Discounts on Domestic and General products.
- Employee-recognition scheme.
- Long-service awards.
- Dress-down Fridays