The UK and Ireland arm of global information technology (IT) organisation Fujitsu is focused on tailoring its benefits package to meet the needs of both its employees and the business.
- A trust-based defined contribution (DC) scheme with employer-matched contributions up to a maximum of 10%.
- Two legacy defined benefit (DB) schemes, closed to new entrants and to future accrual.
- One DB plan that is selectively open to new members, such as staff that transfer to Fujitsu from the public sector.
- Private medical insurance, available to some staff as a contractual entitlement and to others through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Health cash plan, available through flex.
- Dental cover, available through flex.
- Health screening, at various levels depending on staff grade and available through flex.
- Life assurance for all employees.
- Additional life assurance and dependants’ life assurance available to pension scheme members and through flex.
- Group income protection via pension scheme membership.
- Critical illness insurance, available through flex.
- Personal accident insurance, available through flex.
- Job-need cars for employees that travel more than 8,000 miles a year on business.
- Company car schemes for certain grades of staff.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Travel insurance, available through flex.
- Holiday buy and sell, available through flex.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Recognition programme.
- Interest-free season ticket loans and loans for staff to buy Fujitsu products.
- One day’s leave a year for volunteering.
- Four weeks’ unpaid leave a year for caring responsibilities.