Ashford Borough Council, E.On (pictured), Hilton Worldwide and Sky are among the employers shortlisted for the Best benefits communications award at the Employee Benefits Awards 2016.
This award celebrates the most effective benefits communication strategies implemented by organisations, with a small employer award available for organisations with less than 5,000 staff and a large employer award for organisations with more than 5,000 staff.
The full category shortlist for small employers is:
- Ashford Borough Council, My Ashford Rewards (Entered by Reward Gateway)
- Bibby Financial Services, 2016 Your Rewards
- Callcredit, Benefits for people like you (Entered by Like Minds)
- Dentsu Aegis Network, Digital Benefits
- Home Group, Reward Scene (Entered by Edenred)
- MUFG (Entered by Xerox HR Services)
- University of Lincoln, Financial Fairytales Financial Education Programme
The full category shortlist for large employers is:
- E.On, My Choice – Bringing the fun back into benefits (Entered by Benefex)
- Hilton Worldwide, UK benefits review communications campaign (Entered by Mercer)
- Royal Mencap Society, Mencap Extras (Entered by P&MM Employee Benefits)
- Sky, My Sky Rewards (Entered by Capita Employee Benefits)
- Surrey County Council, MyBenefits (Entered by P&MM Employee Benefits)
- Telefonica O2, MyReward (Entered by Xerox HR Services)
The winners will be announced during a lunch time award ceremony and summer party at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 3 June 2016.