Reward and benefits managers looking to develop their career or grow their benefits knowledge could benefit fromthe Employee Benefits Academy’s courses for 2015.
A joint venture between Employee Benefits magazine and Total Reward Academy, the Employee Benefits Academy provides expert, practical training in benefits and compensation management.
The benefits courses for 2015 will take place on:
- 29 June – 3 July
- Benefit plans, design and financing.
- Pension plans, design and financing.
- Benefits communication and strategy.
- International benefits.
- Employee share plans.
Total Reward Academy also offers a range of compensation courses which will take place on:
- 11 – 15 May
- 28 September – 2 October
- Using salary surveys.
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting pay data.
- Job analysis and progression systems.
- Pay setting and progression systems.
- Planning and managing salary review budgets.
Course fees are £2,250 for the five day programme or £535 for a one day module, exclusive of VAT.
Employers can also choose to run in-house courses, which can be arranged for a minimum of six delegates.