A new Employee Benefits Academy has been created, a new joint venture between Employee Benefits magazine and Total Reward Academy.
The Employee Benefits Academy will provide expert, practical training in benefits and compensation management.
It will offer a series of one-day courses, designed to develop specific skills and capabilities.
Courses can be selected separately or added together to form comprehensive five-day programmes in either the core skills of compensation management or benefits management.
The training has been designed by practitioners and is delivered face-to-face.
Our tutors are some of the most respected reward practitioners in the market, each with proven track records in compensation and benefits plan management.
Who would benefit from these courses?
- Reward analysts or benefits managers looking to deepen expertise and hone professional skills.
- HR generalist seeking to enhance reward knowledge.
- Compensation and benefits practitioners seeking to strengthen core skills.
One-day compensation courses cover:
- Using salary surveys.
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting pay data.
- Job analysis and job evaluation.
- Setting pay and progression systems.
- Planning and managing salary budgets.
One-day benefits courses cover:
- Benefit plans – design and financing.
- Pension plans – design and financing.
- Benefits communication and strategy.
- International benefits.
- Employee share plans.
The courses are based in central London and are repeated five times each calendar year. The cost is £2,250 for the five-day programme or £535 for a one-day module, exclusive of VAT.
In addition, we offer bespoke in-house training courses nationwide for teams of six or more.
For more information, please contact Kirsty MacInnes on 01732 780777 or firstname.lastname@example.org