Aspire to Retire has launched a pre-retirement service that enables employers to provide employees with access to pre-retirement guidance and advice.
Your path to a better retirement aims to educate pension scheme members on their retirement options and engage employees earlier in their approach to retirement.
The service includes:
- A retirement pack containing information on different retirement options.
- An online platform for employees to review their lifestyle and financial position.
- Telephone specialists to answer questions.
- Access to an annuity broking service, with guidance on open market option decisions.
- Advice for those requiring complex retirement solutions.
- Assistance with governance and regulatory requirements for employers.
Rob Tinsley, principal at Aspire to Retire, said: “Employees often start thinking about their retirement options between six and nine months before their actual retirement date.
“All too often, [employees] make the wrong choice, missing out on thousands of pounds of lost income over their retirement.
“The Your path to a better retirement service encourages employees to access support and guidance much earlier in their approach to retirement.”