With 23 auto-enrolment compliance notices issued by the Pensions Regulator, and an evolving legislative landscape meaning previously compliant schemes may now be in breach of regulation, now is the time to think about auditing your auto-enrolment scheme. Johnson Fleming is hosting a webinar on 9 October at 11:00 on how to audit your scheme to ensure compliance, avoid breaches and fines and overcome data issues.
By the end of the session, you will know:
- What you can do to aid the audit process
- What to look for in your communication and administration process
- How to check your scheme certification is still valid
- Johnson Fleming’s top tips for spotting potential hidden breaches
- The broader aspects of good scheme governance
Learn from the pensions experts and register here.
Until then, read the company’s latest auto-enrolment guide, ‘How to… audit your auto-enrolment scheme compliance’.